We've been testing this for over a year and half and have hit on a winning combination: Mule toughness + lightweight briarproof material + vents! Then we took it all and put it together with larger pockets and button snap front and cuffs.
And because field judges and guides tested this, the #1 feedback request was for a longer shirt. The front and back are just a bit longer so whether you where it tucked or untucked, we got you covered on all sides whether you bend over or crawl under a fence.
- Button Snap front
- Two large snap close chest pockets
- Adjustable snap-button cuff
- Long cut so if you tuck it in - it'll stay tucked in
- Lightweight briarproof material that's more flexible and is made to move with you (it'll protect you from alot of briars)
- Water-repellant spray on the fabric will help shed some water - you can reapply during the year as needed
- Vented sides for cross-vent breathability
- Available in brown only with black vents (although in some sizes during the test phase we did use orange vents - so you might get orange vents at first. If you prefer black vents only - just let us know)
Sizing: This shirt fits roomy in the belly area. If your t-shirt fits comfortable and skims your belly, order one size down from your t-shirt size. If your t-shirt hugs your belly or fits tight, order your t-shirt size.