The Comfort Tuff Line by Mule incorporates a specially woven and treated nylon to create a material that naturally sheds water and also moves easily! Similar to the Wick material feel and coating.
These chaps are great for summer or early fall running, fishing, landscaping or weedeating!
- Specially woven and treated nylon chap with waterproof liner sewn in
- Double-rolled hems for outstanding durability
- 24" YKK zippers
- Leather straps with heavy duty buckle to secure around Mule Chap Suspenders OR around your belt
Color: Neutral Brown-Green (sort of military olive drab)
How to Measure for Chaps:
- THIGH MEASUREMENT: Measure the widest part of your thigh, even with the 'V' in your crotch, just so tape measure touches. Then add 2". If you carry alot of items in your pockets, you might want to go a little bit bigger. This is the first number in the sizing chart.
- INSEAM MEASUREMENT: Measure from the V in the crotch to your ankle bone (on the inside part of your leg). This is your Inseam. If you end up at an odd number, go to the lowest even number (ex: measures 29, mark 28 as your inseam, not 30). This is the second number in the sizing chart.
- If you ride a horse, you may want to go a little longer on the inseam, understanding that when walking, the chaps may drag.