The Akoma Pet Skin and Coat Chews are formulated to help reduce dry, flaky, itchy skin and promote healthy skin with a clean and bright coat.
These chews are soft, tasty, and are safe for dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Omega 6 Fatty Acid Essential for maintenance of good skin & coat condition
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid Benefits health of skin & coat
- Flaxseed Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an essential fatty acid that may be beneficial for heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease, arthritis, and other health conditions
- Salmon Oil Contains the omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors to eicosanoids that may reduce inflammation
- EPA & DHA Long-chain omega-3 fatty acids
Benefits from EPA and DHA include:
- Improving the coat and skin.
- Possibly reducing natural inflammatory responses due to conditions such as arthritis, allergies, and inflammatory bowel disease.
- May help regulate the immune system.
- May help improve cognitive function in older dogs.
- Possibly promotes weight loss in overweight dogs.
- May help in producing more collagen.
Made with natural ingredients. Not derived from dairy or soy. No corn or artificial ingredients.
**USER ASSUMES ALL RISK. WHEN IN DOUBT - CONSULT YOUR VETERANARIAN.**