Make Every Shot Count
- First live-fire mobile trapshooting trainer captures every shot, provides immediate feedback and keeps score on its shooting glove-friendly, 5” sunlight-readable touchscreen display
- Use up to 10 profiles to analyze shot position relative to clay, reaction time and clay distance for both hits and misses to help improve your accuracy
- Supports American Trap Singles and Handicap as well as an Upland Mode, allowing both trapshooters and upland hunters of all skill levels to gain valuable insight into their strengths and weaknesses
- Pair with the Xero® S app to review scores, see performance metrics, track historical tendencies and more
- Up to 8 rounds (2.5 hours) of battery life per charge
Get the Most out of Every Shot
Work to improve your accuracy with the rugged Xero S1 trapshooting trainer. Designed for trapshooters and upland hunters alike, it’s the first live-fire trainer that provides instant feedback and keeps score for every shot you take. With Xero S1, you can review detailed information, such as shot position and reaction time, immediately after each shot on its 5” color touchscreen display.
Use the Xero S app to review your shooting scores and performance metrics organized by event, location and station.
This is the mobile live-fire trainer that will stand by your side no matter the weather. Xero S1 comes with its own tripod and can also be mounted on any standard tripod. Its water-resistant polycarbonate housing makes it suitable for just about any environment.
Capture every detail of every shot you take, and receive instant feedback on a sunlight-readable 5” color touchscreen that is shooting glove-friendly.
Regardless of whether you hit or miss the clay, you will know your timing and measured accuracy. Xero S1 provides immediate feedback for every shot, including shot location relative to clay, how far away the clay was at trigger pull, shot velocity and reaction time. If you miss, Xero S1 will indicate where you missed the clay and by how far.
Keep Score - Your spouse will love this part - mine did!
Xero S1 automatically keeps score of every hit and miss. Sync your stats to the Xero S app, and review a detailed history of your hits and misses, performance metrics, scores and shooting tendencies based on date or location. This lets you learn exactly how to work to improve your wing or trapshooting ability.
- Xero S1 trapshooting trainer
- Protective front cover
- Small tripod mount
- Anti-glare film
- AC adapter
- microUSB 2A charging cable
|Physical dimensions||7.8" x 3.6" x 6.2" (197.1 x 91.8 x 156.6 mm) without tripod; 7.8" x 7.5" x 6.2" (197.1 x 191.8 x 156.6 mm) with tripod|
|Display size||5" (12.7 cm) diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Display type||color, capacitive touchscreen, sunlight-visible, WVGA, transmissive|
2.13 lbs (966 g) without tripod; 2.25 lbs (1,022 g) with tripod
|Battery||internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery; nonreplaceable|
|Battery life||Up to 8 rounds (2.5 hours)|
|Memory/History||1,000 rounds (including 25,000 GIFs of each shot available through mass storage)|
Post Shot Metrics
Post Round Metrics
Trap Types Supported
Shooting Statistics (available in the Xero App)