1) Free shipping is available for orders of $100.00 or more...unless otherwise noted. Over-sized and over-weighted packages will incur a flat-rate shipping charge OR per-item surcharge to offset shipping cost.
2) We charge a flat-rate shipping charge of $9.15 for most items. Oversized or over-weighted items will incur a charge above this amount.
3) We reserve the right to choose the carrier based on service times, package size or other factors. If you want it sent a different way, please notate your preference in the COMMENTS SECTION of the order. COVID-19 UPDATE: Because of the pandemic, there is not a single carrier delivering on time and scans are intermittent on package travel due to short-staffing around the globe. Please be patient and watch your tracking number we send you. Allow a few days extra for delivery. If you MUST have it at a guaranteed date, please contact us: 918-633-3519.
4) Priority Mail will get most items to their respective destinations within 2-3 days, based on USPS (United States Postal Service) guidelines. We require at least 1-3 business days for processing time. During certain times, like holidays, Pandemics, Events - the order could be delayed until we return to the office - but we always communicate this at checkout for you so you know what to expect. We will email you your tracking number. If you order on December 17, and we show a ship date of December 18, the USPS does not begin the 'count' on delivery until December 19, regardless of how early we get it to the Post Office on the 18th. Therefore, based on this math, an order that ships on December 18, doesn't start 'traveling' until December 19, so the 2-day expected delivery would be December 21 (2 days after December 19). Please keep in mind during busy times of the year, delays are possible due to weather (including weather at various sort facilities) and also due to the large volume of mail being processed at each stop from us to you.
Need it faster or want it guaranteed in 2-3 days? We are happy to accommodate if you are willing to pay the upcharges. We can provide you with the upcharge total on expedited or guaranteed delivery, then you can decide. For this type of service, please call us: 918.633.3519.
We hope you never have to return an item, but, if you do, we are happy to be of assistance.
Since each case will be unique to the item purchased, it's hard for us to issue a 'general' return policy since we don't want to exclude anyone...or make the return policy 50 pages long. So, here are basics for all items, whether returning or exchanging:
Returns, Exchanges, Issues During Shipping or Delivery:
1) Will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and must meet certain qualifications (not worn to the field, not chewed, not damaged), etc... If it's our mistake during packaging or processing and you notify us within 5 business days of you receiving the product, no worries-we will make it right at no expense to you - just provide us with your receipt and a note in the box. If you received something you ordered, then changed your mind and want to exchange it - or if you do not have a receipt - you will have to ship it to us at your expense and we will work with you within reason if notified within 5 days of the date you received your purchase. All Exchanges for clothing require $11.75 for return shipping to you (unless it was our error).
Custom orders are NOT exchangeable or returnable - nor can they can be refunded. If there is a sewing, fabric or hardware issue caused by us being human, we will correct it; otherwise, custom orders are yours.
2) Warranty Items other than Clothing: If the item is under warranty, please contact us first. You may be required to ship the item to us (at your expense). If it is an item we can replace direct from our shelves, you are required to provide $10 for return shipping back to you OR you can contact the manufacturer directly (whether that is Dogtra, Garmin, SportDOG, etc...).
Our website provides you with the option for Delivery Insurance for $15. This is strictly to protect your package from damage or lost in transit situations so that a claim can be filed for the full value. It does not protect packages that show a 'delivered' status and are then stolen. If you choose NOT to pay for the Delivery Insurance and your package is lost or damaged, you are subject to the maximum payment by the carrier (up to $50-$100 depending on the carrier). Neither Okie Dog, Mule, or the Carrier is responsible for the difference in loss or for stolen merchandise showing a 'delivered' status.
If your item arrives damaged, missing contents listed on your receipt, or not at all, KEEP YOUR BOX and receipt then please contact us within THREE business days of the expected delivery date so we can investigate immediately. Any damaged or lost packages will be subject to the claims process with the appropriate carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or other carrier). We insure packages only to the extent provided by the Carrier your package is shipped with - to receive the full value of your contents during a claim situation, you will have to have purchased the Delivery Insurance Option.
If you are in an area prone to mis-delivered or mishandled packages, we strongly recommend you insure your package by selecting the 'delivery insurance' option that pops up at checkout. You may be required to answer Carrier questions, or go to your local Carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx or other) in the event a claim should arise. After THREE business days, we cannot guarantee that a Carrier will accept the claim. We will assist you in any way possible.
Packages missing item(s) will not be considered for replacement if we are not notified within THREE business days of the expected delivery date. You must have the box and be able to provide pictures in the event the box was damaged. If the box was damaged, then it becomes a Carrier claim, subject to information above.
When the carrier shows the item status as 'delivered,' the carrier and Okie Dog Supply and Mule Hunting Clothes are released from liability. Should the item(s) be stolen - you will have to file a claim with the respective delivering carrier. We are happy to assist. Please note, most carriers WILL DENY a claim showing a 'delivered' status, particularly if the GPS scan location is at the correct address (all items delivered are scanned and a GPS location marked).
We do not replace stolen mail nor do we replace lost mail until the proper procedures for claim/tracing are completed - you have the option to select Delivery Insurance at checkout, but this is only for items that are damaged or not delivered. If your package says DELIVERED and you do not have it, then delivery insurance does not help you - most carriers view that as stolen mail which neither they nor us are liable to replace.. However, we are happy to assist in a discount on a new purchase - but we do require (and charge you) for signature required mail to prevent it from being stolen or lost again.
If you item is delivered and is damaged, it is your responsibility to follow the procedures outlined above. KEEP YOUR BOX AND PACKAGING! The box and packaging may be required for inspection from the Carrier that delivered it.
3) Some items won't be eligible for a return or exchange, such as perishable items, medications, and other select items.
Returning any item to us is at your expense - whether refunding or exchanging. The only excpetion is if we made a mistake on your order. If you are requesting a refund, we will refund the original purchase price of the product only, not to include shipping or a 5% restock fee, and subject to the item not being opened or used. Electronics such as GPS Systems and/or Training Systems also incur a 5% restock fee. If the item(s) were shipped to you for FREE, the cost of that shipping will be deducted from the refund. If your order was financed through PayPal Buy Now Pay Later, Affirm or Klarna, the restock fee is 10%.
Refunds are not eligible on all items and not available for purchases over 10 days old or if we were never notified of a mistake within 5 business days of you receiving your product.
Dealers and third parties are responsible for complying with the policies stated herein. OKIE DOG SUPPLY and MULE will NOT refund the customer directly. Once the merchandise is received by OKIE DOG and MULE, and IF the return is approved based upon stated policy, the dealer or third party will be refunded - minus shipping and it is the dealer or third party's responsibility to refund the end customer.
4) Collars and Nameplates: If we make a mistake, we will fix it at OUR expense. If you ordered the wrong size or entered the wrong information, we can replace the item(s) at YOUR expense. Nameplates are not replaceable as they are a custom item and you will be charged $2 per plate to replace.
5) Medications CANNOT be exchanged, replaced, or refunded.
6) OKIE DOG SUPPLY is bound by contract with its vendors to sell items at the stated price allowed by the vendor (Garmin, SportDOG, Dogtra, etc...). Should you purchase an item that later goes on sale within 30 days, OKIE DOG SUPPLY can provide a refund of the difference upon request.
7) Items exchanged or returned MUST BE CLEAN and working! If the item arrives dirty or skunky or broken, a service fee minimum of $25 will be assessed PLUS repair costs, if any. The service fee or repair cost will be deducted from the refund or exchange value.
8) It is the sole discretion of OKIE DOG SUPPLY LLC whether an item is eligible for a return, exchange, replacement, and/or refund. Jurisdiction belongs to the state and laws of Oklahoma.
RETURNS OR EXCHANGES SHOULD INCLUDE A NOTE AS TO THE DESIRED REQUEST AND BE SENT TO:
OKIE DOG SUPPLY
ATTN: MIKE FRANKLIN
19975 S 4084 RD
CLAREMORE OK 74019