Hunting Clothes for Adults at OKIE DOG SUPPLY made by Mule. Tough and Comfortable!
Now, even adults can have their very own Mule Designer Chaps!
How it Works:
- Select your main chap color
- Select your pocket color
- Select your options such as waterproof liner, zippers, etc...
- Enter your measurements
- Check out then sit back and relax. We'll take it from there with our expert cutters and seamstresses. It may take between 2-3 weeks to complete the custom order depending on how it falls with the seamstress rotation/pickup. But don't worry - it'll be Mule quality!
How to Measure:
- Measure around your thigh even with the 'v' at bottom of the crotch. Add 2" to that number. This is your THIGH measurement.
- Measure from the 'v' in crotch to ankle bone on the inside of the leg. This is your INSEAM measurement.
How to Measure for Chaps:
- THIGH MEASUREMENT: Measure the widest part of your thigh, even with the 'V' in your crotch, just so tape measure touches. Then add 2". If you carry alot of items in your pockets, you might want to go a little bit bigger. This is the first number in the sizing chart.
- INSEAM MEASUREMENT: Measure from the V in the crotch to your ankle bone (on the inside part of your leg). This is your Inseam. If you end up at an odd number, go to the lowest even number (ex: measures 29, mark 28 as your inseam, not 30). This is the second number in the sizing chart.
- If you ride a horse, you may want to go a little longer on the inseam, understanding that when walking, the chaps may drag.