The Akoma Pet Product Joint and Hip Chews are formulated to help reduce stress on joints and connective tissues even in older or overweight dogs.
These chews are soft, tasty, and are safe for dogs over 12 weeks of age.
- Omega Fatty Acids
There can be numerous factors contributing to joint issues
• Cartilage degeneration: A genetic predisposition to malformation of the joints, such as hip dysplasia
• Poor nutrition: High calorie carbohydrate-based diets can cause the body to grow faster than the cartilage does, inducing cartilage deficits
• Obesity: Being overweight can cause stress on joints
• Autoimmune diseases: The pet’s body attacks its own joints
• Infectious diseases: Bacterial infections in the joints can trigger degeneration, as well as tick borne infections that spread to the joints
• Trauma (known or unknown)
Warning signs of joint disease in animals
• Difficulty standing from a sitting or lying position. Moving slowly or stiffly
• Shying away, whimpering or crying out when touched
• Sleeping more than usual or seeming less “with it”
• Weight gain from a decrease in daily physical activity
• Favoring a limb
• Reluctance to jump, run or climb stairs
• Muscle wasting in the legs
Made with natural ingredients. Not derived from dairy or soy. No corn or artificial ingredients. GMP Compliant Facility.
**USER ASSUMES ALL RISK. WHEN IN DOUBT - CONSULT YOUR VETERANARIAN.**