Garmin HuntView Plus - Micro SD MapCard with Landowner and Hunting Management UnitsGarmin
$30 OFF UNTIL JUNE 21, 2021
Garmin HuntView Plus mapping is a micro SD card that slips under the battery in Garmin Alpha, Astro 320, and Astro 430. Lock it into place and turn on the device. Make sure your MAP POINTER is on and that's all. When it loads, you will see birdseye imagery (satellite imagery), boundary lines marking out property for the entire state, and ifyou click on a parcel, the name of the landowner at the time of mapping will be displayed (if information was provided by the county).
A bonus feature is you can turn Hunting Management Units (HMU) on and then select the game that is managed in your state. This will provide hunting regulations, sections and regions where the game or public land can be found (the information varies by state).
Featuring exclusive BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping, these preloaded microSD™ cards offer a seamless hunting map solution for Garmin handheld GPS devices.
Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, landowner names and boundaries for public/private land types and boundaries (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food/fuel locations and more.
Included BaseCamp™ software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen – plug-in microSD card or download the mapping to a blank microSD card from home
- Identifies landowner names and boundaries for public/private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Includes searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses, and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
Includes hunting management units – containing boundaries and multiple species (where applicable). A device software update is required to view this information and some updates are coming soon. Learn more.
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
- Full state coverage for other states, sold individually
- Includes Hunting Managment Units (HMU) - which is managed game in the state
Compatible with: Alpha 100, Astro 320/430, DriveTrack 71, eTRAX series, GPSMAP and Montana Series
OKIE DOG SUPPLY is an