Breed Heat Powder - 16 ounce PowderThomas Labs
- Supports the reproduction process in dogs and cats
- Promotes the balance of hormones
- Regulates heat cycles
- Uses time-tested herbal ingredients
Breed Heat is an herbal-based supplement designed to help regulate hormones and bring female animals into normal heat cycles. The liver-flavored formula contains a variety of ingredients that help support the reproductive health of female dogs and cats as they prepare for breeding.
- Maca helps support proper metabolic rates, as well as cognitive, cardiovascular, and reproductive functions. Research has shown that it may help stimulate the maturation of ovarian follicles.
- Dong quai and wild yam roots help promote female hormone balance to support normal heat cycles.
- Chaste tree helps restore and regulate the female estrogen-progesterone balance.
Pet Tip: Switch female dogs to Bitch Pills prenatal supplement once bred and continue through weaning.
Directions for Use:
Begin 30 to 60 days prior to breeding. For dogs up to 20 Lb, administer 1 scoop, once a day; 20-40 Lb, 2 scoops; and over 40 Lb, 3 scoops. For cats, administer 1/2 scoop, once a day. Can be given during or after mealtime.
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Storage: Store at controlled room temperature; 15° C – 30° C (59° F)
Active Ingredients per scoop (2.5 g):
Proprietary Blend of [Maca Root, Angelica Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root, Wild Yam Root, Chaste Tree] 700 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Kelp (Laminaria digitata), and Liver Flavor